The Model-C created the modern standard in 24” BMX. With its proven 20” inspired geometry, this bike can be ridden with a greater sense of control at full speed. Bigger riders will notice its advantages right away. Classic black and chrome, with an awesome Odyssey/Sunday parts package at an affordable price.
When it comes to 24”, the Model-C changed the game.
- 24″ Specific Geometry
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
- Odyssey Pursuit OEM 24″ Tires
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Sunday Cloud Tripod Seat
- Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Pedals
FULL PARTS LIST
- Frame: 22" TT, Chromoly Down Tube and Head Tube
- Fork: 24" Fork w/ Chromoly Steerer Tube and Dropouts
- Handlebar: 24UMPH XL Replica 7.75"Rise, 28" Width, 12° Backsweep, 4° Upsweep
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- Headset: Sunday Integrated
- Headset Cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Pursuit
- Seat: Sunday Tripod
- Seat Post: Tripod, 200mm long
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Cranks: 175mm Tubular 3pc
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: Sunday Lightning 24" Rim 36H
- Front Hub: Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette, 36H, 9T Driver
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Odyssey Pursuit OEM 24" x 2.20"
- Chain: KMC Z510H
GEOMETRY & SPECS
- Top Tube Length: 22"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 14.625-14.875”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25”
- Rise: 7.75"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°